When: July 10-14, 2017
Where: University of Central Oklahoma
Who is Eligible?
Any youth in grades 9-12 who:
- Participates in the life of his or her home congregation
- Has his or her priest's recommendation
- Is ready, willing and able to be a full participant in the EYE activities.
Any adult over the age of 21 who:
- Has experience leading youth trips
- Is ready, willing, and able to be a full participant in EYE activities
As a young person, what is your role in doing the work of Christ in your neighborhood?
How can or does your faith lead you to make an impact on your community?
Other Requirements of Attendees:
- Attendance at 2 orientation and panning meetings, the dates of which will be determined by attendees’ schedules.
- Participation in at least one diocesan youth event in the 2016-2017 school year.
- Participation in EYE fundraising projects—more information coming soon.
Download the flyer to post on your parish bulletin board or distribute.